: Technical RecruiterJob Type (i.e. part-time, full-time, etc.):
: TokyoA World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.The Role
As a Technical Recruiter at Palantir, you will play a key role in helping shape the organization's future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant engineers to Palantir. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high quality active and passive candidates.Core Responsibilities
What We Value
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies at companies and schools.
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants.
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Palantir and open positions.
- Develop, implement and execute operational plans, diverse hiring strategies and branding activities (including attending on-campus and in-house events) to attract top talent.
- Partner with our Recruitment Coordinator Team in the scheduling and logistics of candidate interview experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience with a sourcing focus on companies and universities in a specific region.
- Track record of branding the recruiting strategy to grow the business and hire exceptional talent
- Proven aptitude or ability to learn how to discuss technical projects related to distributive database technologies and programming languages such as Java, Python, SQL, or similar languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills