: Recruiting CoordinatorLocation:
New York, NY 10014
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with our hiring managers and recruiters to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. We’re looking for someone who is quick thinking resourceful, and who thrives under pressure. This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a hectic environment. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and outcomes (i.e. hiring awesome people!).
What We Value:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of the interviews.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Host candidates during their onsite interviews.
- Manage candidate records through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and run weekly tracking reports as necessary using the ATS.
- Take on ad hoc projects around candidate experience, event planning and data integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- High level of professionalism and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit your resume for consideration!